Saturday, November 29, 2003

I hope everyone had a warm, happy Thanksgiving!
I did. I was kind of depressed at first, because on Thursday morning I was pretty much the only person left in the dorms, besides another dude that was on the floor above me, and my family didn't come up until 1:30 in the afternoon. But then we (mom, dad, leah and me) went down to a "hotel" (ahem--motel) in Napa Valley and looked at a couple of wineries (they were really cool), ate REALLY good food (some angel hair pasta, artichoke pizza, mashed potatoes, Thai food), and went shopping at some really cool thrift stores (I got pink legwarmers for $1). PLUS I got to see my family! It's amazing how I haven't seen Leah for about 3 months, but I still manage to argue with her about little things. Not that that's a bad thing, we actually got along pretty well. I guess I still have to mature a little more though...what a surprise. Ha ha. When Kaylan comes up tomorrow, she's supposed to bring a sofa with her for our dorm. Hm, we'll see if that really happens.
Less than two weeks until I get to go home for Christmas! And see everyone!!
Oh yeah, guys--Christmas party at my house December 20th! Everyone is invited!!!

No comments: