Sunday, November 23, 2003

Last night, Corie and Kaylan and I watched Swingers. It was kind of funny, because I thought that the movie was ABOUT swingers...you know, those couples that...yeah. But it's actually about a group of guys (ie Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn and some other guys)who go to swing clubs and try to pick up girls. It was actually a really well-done, funny movie. I liked it.
Then, we proceeded to be exemplary Integrated Studies nerds. We hung out in the lobby of the dorm until, like, 1 AM playing... Hangman! And not just any old hangman, NERD hangman! Dylan was the one making up the words, and he used words like "endorphin" and "vacillate" and "axiom." It was really, really pathetic. But still really funny at the same time. After we finished playing hangman, Kaylan and I decided to do our (stupid and pointless!) IS journals at 2 in the morning. It was good times. But I am very sleepy now. I need to get back on a regular schedule.

No comments: