Sunday, November 02, 2003

Welp, Halloween is over. I think I procrastinated a little too much this weekend; I had about 200 pages to read for the conscious thought take-home midterm tomorrow, but um...just didn't read any of them. But because of my procrastination, I figured out what classes I'm (hopefully) taking next quarter. Art Studio (beginning painting), Conversational German 6, Linguistics 103B, Beginning Badminton, and Constitutional Perspectives. Does that sound like a lot? I think it's only about 17 units. But yeah. I don't think the badminton or the art class is gonna be too hard. And hopefully, I can be in the fencing club, too! So I can get actual excercise! Riding my bike to class only does so much....
ps-Jessica's dad said he doesn't need the jumpsuits back. So I get to keep it! Anyone need to dress up as a janitor anytime soon?

No comments: