Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Ok, I'm NOT crazy! I promise! I looked at Kaylan's computer, and there's basically nothing wrong with my blog. Except I had to fix the comment boxes. And now there are no comments. And it makes me sad. Oh well. Everybody comment! Make me feel special!
So guess what, guys? I got to see Gandhi speak last night! For free, too! Ok, so it was exactly MAHATMA Gandhi, but it WAS his grandson, Arun Gandhi. Very exciting. Well, ok, maybe it wasn't that exciting either. But it was kind of inspirational, regarding ideas of nonviolence and tolerance of those around us, and all that sort of thing. He told about the memories he had of his grandfather, too. So yes. If he comes to your school (which he probably won't, because UC Davis is SPECIAL, and they asked him to come), then go see him!
ps-Halloween photos are coming! I'm sure you guys just can't WAIT to see them! But I have to shoot up the rest of the 3 shots that I have left on the roll.

No comments: