Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ok, I finally got my film developed from this summer/college. So here are some pics of random people in my dorm that I'm friends with:
we can do it!
Eugene, Ping, Josue, and Sharmen


feed the birds
This is Alicia. It was the first day the cold weather hit, and she was having problems warming up, so she was walking around dressed like that. We gave her newspapers and made her sit on the bench outside our room!


sunbathing
This is Dylan (on the left) and Scott (on the right) making fun of some girls who were lying outside in their bikinis. It was HILARIOUS to see how the girls reacted when Scott and Dylan came outside!


so fun...to watch, that is
This is Scott (a different Scott) "trayboarding" on a stolen tray from the DC. Colleen and Scott invented the sport. He was actually pretty good at it...you can't tell in this picture.

Football!
Dylan and George playing soccer in the lounge area. A frequent spot for sports (you have no idea how scary it is to hear a soccer ball or a frisbee hit your door when it's closed--quite frightening.)

Ok, that's all I feel like posting. But I hope you guys liked the pics!

No comments: