Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Man. I should so NOT be blogging right now. I have my last non-final German test the day after tomorrow--and it covers all of this grammar that I don't really understand (ie passive voice, subjunctive I and II, you get the idea...), so I need to review a lot tomorrow. The other thing I have to do is my 10-pg term paper on animal consciousness. I really have no idea what I'm talking about; I mean, I think the information is really interesting, but I have no idea how to organize all of the information into a coherent essay. We'll see how that turns out.
In OTHER news...We decorated for Christmas today! Kaylan and I went to Rite-Aid and bought Christmas lights and weird plastic green and red sparkly string stuff. We put the string stuff around the door, and put the lights around the bench that is right outside our room. It makes the whole floor much more festive! Colleen and Katherine have mistletoe hanging in their doorway...
And I played Cranium for about 2 hours tonight, rather than do my essay or study. It was me and Dylan vs. Jessica and Katherine vs. Colleen and Tommy. And me and Dylan won! It was good times. Took me back to previous Cranium-playing memories...
12 days till I go home! I can't wait!! Presents! Food! Family! Friends!!!

No comments: