Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I miss you Kaylan! If you're reading this.


Today I am happy. Among the many things to make me happy today, I got to go Xmas shopping with Cammy. Yay for Cammy being back! I mean, I love college friends--but sometimes (read: virtually always) it's nice to have a friend that has known you since you were in 1st grade and knows you inside-and-out.

"My love for you is like diahrrea (sp?). I just can't hold it in." --Hannah at the Xmas party confessing her love for me. Ok, maybe not exactly that, but one of the more memorable quotes from the party. Yay Hannah! It was so nice to see you!
And of course it was great to see Tony and Alex. And Corie. But I see Corie at school. So she doesn't count. He he. I think that's it for the people that read my blog.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. So you know what that means for the day AFTER tomorrow! Stuff! For me! Just what I always wanted!

No comments: