Monday, October 13, 2003

Today, I learned a valuable lesson. I learned that it is not a good idea to wait until 5 pm to eat, because it will make you very shaky, and make it difficult to walk without feeling light-headed. Here is a list I felt like making.

The Joys of College:
*Going to the school library on Sunday night and discovering that not only is it open, but it's actually possible to find the book you want relatively quickly.
*Getting your homework done on Sunday before 10 pm.
*Watching SNL and finding it hilarious not necessarily because it's funny, but simply because you're watching it with a big group of friends who find it funny.
*Having someone on your floor who plays Weezer on acoustic guitar in the lobby.
*Talking to your best friend (aka Cammy!) on the phone.
*Lavender-scented hand soap in the bathroom (not that nasty cherry-almond kind).

Obviously, I had a good day today! I just hope it lasts through tomorrow....

No comments: