Friday, October 10, 2003

I can totally relate with Alex on the needing to buy music, regardless of the dearth of cash. (Ooh, big word.) Yesterday, Colleen and Jessica and I drove down to Concord (East Bay area, if anyone wonders) and we went to Tower, and it made me...sad. They had this whole rack of $8 Cd's, and I wanted three of them! Hot Hot Heat, And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead (don't ask), and Joss Stone. But the problem is...will my parents be happy to see that I've spent 20 dollars on CD's? When I need other stuff? Maybe I'll just reward myself at the end of October and give myself a Halloween present. Yes. ANYWAY, it is Friday morning... I use dots too much...and I just realized what a pointless blog this just was. But Alex made me feel like venting.

*ps: We had our traditional "Friends" watching group last night, and we invited this guy Dylan to watch it with us, but he says he doesn't watch because it's "a show about rich white people who don't do anything." So?! It's still kind of funny, gosh darn it!

No comments: