Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Ok, I'm happier now. I decided even though I kind of don't like my German teacher (she's kind of old and hard of hearing), sometimes I really do like her a lot. Like today, when I forgot that we were supposed to turn in corrections to an essay, and I asked if I could turn it in to her later, and she was like, "Sure! Just put it in my box!" Ok, maybe she wasn't THAT excited about it. But she let me turn it in late, and that's all that matters in the long run. I'm planning my classes for next quarter. I think I'm gonna take art studio with my pal Ivan--it's three hours two days a week, and I really don't need it for my major, but...it's art! Art is fun. I hope.
They're showing The Shining in the Chem building this Friday! I'm probably gonna go see it. But it is going to FREAK me out. I already know. I've already attempted to watch the TV-edited version at Corie's house (remember, guys?), and that didn't go so well. So we shall see when I have to watch the whole thing. But I've been reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (It's taking me FOREVER! But it's good), and it makes me want to see a Jack Nicholson movie. Because Jack Nicholson was really good in that movie. Not the Shining, but Cuckoo's Nest. So yeah. I've kind of run myself into a dead-end here....
Speaking of Halloween, guess what? I'm really excited about our costumes. Me, Kaylan, Colleen, and Jessica are gonna be janitors! Because Jessica's dad owns an auto-repair shop, so he can get us jumpsuits. And they come with name tags! So Colleen is gonna be Eugene, Jessica's gonna be Charrell, Kaylan's gonna be Joswe (sp?), and I'm gonna be Ping! Isn't that awesome? We will represent many ethnicities.
Welp, now I'm gonna go look at sofas at the Davis thrift store! Byee! (as Hannah says.)

No comments: