Sunday, July 26, 2015

OMG

I forgot to post a blog yesterday!

And I didn't realize it for almost a whole day.

Well, in any case, I'm doing much better on this 30-day challenge than on the last!

Yesterday was really nice. Ari and I had a relaxing morning, then later in the afternoon we met our friends Jenny and Matthew for drinks at the rooftop bar of Whole Foods in Gowanus. Then, we went to dinner at Bar Corvo with a few friends and coworkers to celebrate my friend Carol's 30th birthday.

Today, I had brunch with my cousin Graham and his boyfriend Scott, at their adorable apartment in Bushwick. They made us breakfast! Then we came home and I basically napped for two hours, and Ari went to his church gig.

Then I FINISHED the LOTR SERIES! Huzzah! So Ari and I watched the final movie in the series as well. It was a good weekend.

No comments: