Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well, this has been a relatively less-busy week than usual, and it's very nice. I just watched the last presidential debate a couple of hours ago. First one I've actually watched, since I've had class all the other nights (and alright, I did go to get pizza with Corie and Bria last Friday instead of watching the debates).
But this last debate seemed to be pretty evenly-matched. I agreed more with what Kerry had to say, naturally, but Bush did a pretty good job of holding his own, in my opinion. I decided the job that I am going to aim for in life is the moderator, Bob's, job. He's pretty cool, gets to ask all the tough questions, talk to the presidential candidates, and just sit there, pretty much. I want that job!
But now I must go eat dinner. Hmm, ramen or spaghetti? Or Thai noodles? Do you notice a trend here?

No comments: