Thursday, October 07, 2004

Post to celebrate the working internet:
I just have to prove that although Davis may not be the center of crazy people like Berkeley, we still have our fair share of interesting characters.
For example, in the past week I've seen two guys walking by themselves who were singing at the top of their lungs. The first guy had headphones on, so I assume he was singing along with the music, but the second guy didn't have any headphones, and it sounded like he was singing. . . some kind of opera.
Then, in the last year, I've seen two guys dancing on their bikes by doing crazy raver-like arm movements while they're pedaling.
And finally, last night when I was riding my bike back from my 8 pm class, this guy yells "Ghost rider!" as he zooms by me in the dark on his bike. I don't think I knew him. But he certainly made me crack up.

No comments: