Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Corie, Dylan, and I (and a lot of other people, too) saw Bob Dylan last night! It was pretty cool. The only bad part was that Corie had a ticket for the upstairs seated section, and Dylan and I had general floor tickets, so we couldn't sit together. That kind of sucked. But other than that, the show was pretty good! I mean, I don't know any of Dylan's songs, but the songs he played were good, with a really good band. He didn't play any guitar, sadly, only keyboard and harmonica, but it was still entertaining to watch him. After the show, we had fun debating how drunk Bob was--he definitely didn't look too steady walking around onstage! Then again, he is pretty old, too.
The day after tomorrow, I get to go see Flogging Molly with Corie (and Bria and Sam this time, too) at Sac State! Hooray! I actually know some of their songs!
PS-it is very windy and rainy in Davis right now. So fun!!

No comments: