Friday, April 30, 2004

Yesterday was fun. First of all, let me explain about our frisbee team. There's an A division and a B division. So we have two teams, one that's good (the A team) and one that's not so good (the B team). All of the people that aren't too serious about the game and just want to have fun are on the B team. Which includes me, and most of my friends. I also happen to be the assistant manager of the IM Ultimate Frisbee Team. How this happened, I'm not sure...apparently Dylan just assigned me to that position because you had to have the person's phone number, and mine was the only one he could remember. Ha ha. Very funny. No really, I don't mind that much. But yesterday we had our second "official" game, and I played for the first time, sort of against my will, since you have to have at least three girls and three guys, and there weren't enough girls. We played the veterinary graduate students! They were pretty hardcore too, considering they were just in the B division. They actually had strategies. What kind of nonsense is that? So, we lost 2-13. Hehe. But we seriously didn't think we'd get any goals scored against them! Plus, they were really nice. They kept on congratulating us for playing well. I mean sure, they were kicking our butt, but hey, what's wrong with being friendly? Anyway, after the game I went to late night with Liz and Karie and Alicia and Corie and Bria, and we got really hyper. So we came back and threw bouncy balls in the elevator until the RA's came and told us to stop. It was fun. I got hit in the mouth with a bouncy ball, and Scott got hit in the eye.

No comments: