Sunday, May 02, 2004

Cammy, if you're reading this before I called you, don't read any further!! I want to tell you on the phone first!

I had such a good weekend! I think what made it was Friday. Corie and Bria and I were planning to visit Andrea and Adam in San Francisco, but we had no idea how to get there, other than paying the 30+ bucks to take amtrak and bart, and that's not including eating in SF! So we were at a loss of what to do, when Liz (Rider) offers to drive us down there. So we were saved!
We drive down to the SF Holiday Inn at about 2, and we drive around the same block three times in a row (dang one-way streets!) trying to find reasonably-priced parking. We finally found some for $5! Woo hoo! And then we walked over to meet Andrea and Adam, and it was so nice to see them! Especially Andrea!:) Since I haven't seen her or really "hung out" with her since like, never.
We walked ALL OVER San Francisco, I got $15 spaghetti (which was actually really good), and a $7 warm cookie sundae at Ghirardelli (Yes, I ate the whole thing by myself), and then we walked to Pier 39 to get Jelly Bellys! And so that Bria could go to the bathroom. Oh, and I dragged everyone to the old games museum, and we took photobooth pictures. We squished four of us in the machine. That seems to be the maximum amount of normal-sized people that fit in there.


I think we all like the third-to-last picture the best. Andrea's eyes make me laugh.

And then we walked ALL the way back to the hotel at like, 7:30, and just talked for a while. And Adam had fun throwing paper airplanes out of the 26th-story window (which had an awesome view of the bay). All in all, I really want to do something like that again! I did NOT want to go back to Davis, that's all I can say!

No comments: