Tuesday, April 13, 2004

So...news? There isn't really any.
I had an awesome Easter at my friend Jessica's house. She and Colleen are cousins (they're also the people I'll be living with next year), and Jessica lives in Sacramento, so I went to her house for Easter. We got to hunt for eggs with candy in them! And one of the eggs I found had $5 in it! Mua ha ha! We also got silly putty and bubbles, both of which I had WAY too much fun with. And Cammy called me on Easter too! She woke me up at 11:30 am! Ha ha. But that was my Easter. Other than that....
I already have an essay due on Monday on Shakespeare. I didn't realize how seldom I write essays in college until I took an English class this quarter! Ha ha. I only wrote one real essay all last quarter!
Along with all of this thrilling news, I got letters from two of my non-American friends in the past week. One was from Tilly (our exchange student from Norway who stayed with us, like, 4 years ago) and the other from Vera (the German girl who came to school with me for two weeks). They both sent me pictures, because they're awesome like that!

Here's the one of Vera, with her cute kitty:




And here's one of Tilly hiding behind a plant:


They're both holding something. I think that's kind of funny. I don't know if you guys care at all, but I just felt like posting their pictures. That's all the news for now! (Stay tuned for more news, at ten to the hour, every hour! just kidding.)

No comments: