Tuesday, April 06, 2004

So exciting! Today, Bria and I signed up for a weekly jitterbug swing class! I hope there is actually a good amount of people in the class, and hopefully a few guys, too! And along with swing classes, I signed up for a weekly beginning guitar class! Yay! I hope that's good too, since it cost 60 freaking bucks. But my parents paid for it, so...what do I care? Ha ha--just kidding. Sort of. So those classes take care of Monday and Wednesday nights for the next two months.
And then Dylan basically made me sign up for the "fun" ultimate frisbee team (fun=team for people who suck at frisbee), so that's gonna be having "practices" like, once a week. So now I have to do that sometimes, I guess. Aren't I so involved?
Oh, and I'm taking this Shakespeare class where we read the play, and then at the end of the quarter, we put on the play for the whole school. We're reading The Taming of the Shrew (did I already blog this? I can't remember), and it's a pretty good play, and a lot of my friends are in the class. HOWEVER: Our teacher, Mr. Schroeder, reminds me way too much of Mr. Segal! He doesn't look anything like Mr. Segal, but man, that guy can be really mean sometimes, for no reason at all! Maybe it's just a common trait among stage director people. I just hope I don't get on his bad side.

No comments: