Monday, September 22, 2003

Well, I am at Davis. And it is really pretty cool so far! I think I've talked to a lot of people from back home since I've been here, so most of you know the gist. But basically, the dorm is brand-new, and I mean Brand-New. It was just finished on September 15th, I think. And it's really nice!! I have a scanner now, so hopefully I can put up some pics of it soon. It's pretty big, and there's carpeting, and air conditioning (which doesn't work yet, unfortunately), and all of the furniture is made to look like maple wood. It's really cozy! I haven't met a ton of people yet--I did meet the girls in the dorm next to us and a couple random people that I just happened to talk to, but so far, everyone seems really nice. My roommate, Kaylan, is especially nice too. She's really talkative and friendly, and her family and her boyfriend are really cool too. I hope everyone else is having a great time at their colleges, too! Judging from who I've talked to, it sounds like everyone is having a great time, and meeting lots of cool people. We are growing up!

No comments: