Friday, September 05, 2003

Soo...I have no important news. Or anything interesting to say. As usual. So here are some random facts that I will list off randomly:

1.) 10th anniversary of Conan is a week from this Sunday--watch it, people! I'm so excited about it!
2.) I get my braces off (for the 2nd time, and hopefully the last) on the ninth of September, yippee! I already bought Crest Whitestrips for the big day (I'm so vain).
3.)Hannah! And all other lovers of good old-fashioned singers! I was looking through my uncle's old record collection (which he gave to us, since he's moving), and there's a Nat King Cole "Treasury" in it--a collection of six Nat King Cole records! Very exciting. It's one of the best parts of the collection, although I must admit that I thought the Sammy Davis Jr. record was even better.
4.) I took Kim for a walk in Monrovia Canyon today. At 2:30 in the afternoon. It was really hot.

No comments: