Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Man, I have way too much time on my hands. I get up at 9:30, read my Interview magazine for a couple of pages until it bores me to death, and then I just sit around and take a shower or something. I don't even have classes on the first day of school! My roomie, Kaylan, has basically her busiest day on Thursday (b/c she's taking animal biology and chemistry, which meet like 5 times a week), and I have NOTHING! So I will need to make some new friends! No, I've met some really nice people. The girl right next door, Colleen, is majoring in International Relations, so we have some interests in common. And this guy Josh has been hanging out with us a lot. And I played Hearts in the lobby right outside our room for like half an hour with some random people. But it was fun! And I'm FINALLY starting to remember names...sort of. Has anyone else had this name problem?

No comments: