Saturday, December 17, 2005

So I have two days to decide if I want to move to Berlin to study for my second semester, instead of staying here in Göttingen for the whole year.

Pros of moving:
Meet new people, way more stuff to do, experience of living in an enormous city (it's like NYC)

Cons of moving:
What if I don't make new friends, hard to find own living arrangement, moving all my crap, getting adjusted to whole new school and city

So it seems like there are more cons, which is why I'm kind of thinking of just letting the deadline pass by and not worrying about it...but does anyone else have a strong feeling about this? Ha ha, I'm just not sure! And I'd like to hear what people think.

PS-it's snowing outside! Like HARDCORE! It's been snowing since I woke up, and it's so exciting!!

PPS-my hair smells like cigarettes. That's the annoying thing in Germany (probably all of Europe, or maybe just everywhere other than Californa, lol), you take a shower before a party, but what's the point, because then you get back and all your clothes and your skin and your hair smell like cigarette smoke! But what can ya do.
We had a Xmas party in my dorm last night, and I ended up staying there until the party ended, at 5:30 am! I don't think I've ever done that before. But it was a good way to start the break, which will be extremely boring until I fly out to Scottland on Xmas Eve. Until then, I have a week in which EVERYONE will be gone!

No comments: