Monday, August 30, 2004

So...I had an awesome weekend. And that deserves italics! I went up to visit Dylan for the weekend in Davis--I hadn't seen him in more than a month, so that was really nice in itself. But then on Saturday night we went to the Curiosa concert in San Francisco--I saw Cursive, Mogwai, Interpol, The Rapture, and THE CURE! all in one night! Granted, I don't know a whole bunch about any of those bands, but I do know a few Interpol and Cure songs thanks to KROQ. The show was awesome for more reasons than one, but I want to tell people about it in person, so I'm not gonna post everything here. And no, I didn't get to meet anyone famous, if that's what you're thinking. But I'm definitely a fan of the Cure now!
for your viewing pleasure
I have to admit though, I did feel a little out of place because I wasn't wearing all black or any kind of...corset.
Oh, and Dylan bought me the Garden State soundtrack. I've seen the movie three times now, and the soundtrack is awesome. Very mellow, yet catchy.
Now I must go to sleep!

No comments: