Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So, Jessica and Colleen (Davis roomies for next year) came down to visit me! They stayed for a brief, but fun, three nights. The first full day we went shopping in Old Pasadena and got some really funny old movie posters to put in our apartment, and then we had a bonfire with Scott (another Davis friend) and a couple of his friends at Huntington Beach. Yay for smokey-smelling clothes! Hehe.
Then yesterday we went to Six Flags...for FREE! Which was very exciting. Jessica works for a branch of Six Flags in "Nor Cal," so she got us all in free, and we got free parking! Which was awesome.
I haven't been to Six Flags since Goliath was a new ride, so it was a lot of fun to go on the newer ones like X and Scream (is that a new ride? I'd never heard of it). I loved X! It was really scary. The only reason we didn't go on it twice was that it was too hard to hold onto all of our stuff. I had to sit on my flip flops, and then my cell phone barely stayed in my pocket! You get really thrown around on that ride!
So it was a fun two days, and I look forward to getting our own apartment in...three weeks! Pretty crazy. I'm just a little worried about figuring out all of this money nonsense. Gas? Electricity? Water? What?

No comments: