Wednesday, March 31, 2004

So, the fact that I didn't blog once this break should tell you something: it was nice!! I was never bored enough to sit down in front of the computer and type something out.
So, I never posted this, so probably a lot of you didn't know, but DYLAN came back with me for spring break. That's right. My boyfriend from North Carolina. Slept in my house, stayed with my family, for an entire week. Pretty crazy. I really didn't know how it would turn out, which is why I think I was afraid to tell anyone that he was coming down.
But it turned out to be a really, really nice break. My whole family warmed up to him really fast (even Kim! Whoa!), I got to show him my hometown and all of that fun stuff, and most amazing of all: we didn't get on each others nerves!! If anything, we are much closer now. So yeah. Very nice break indeed.
I just have to last through one more quarter...just one more quarter....

Now I have to finish reading the first act of The Taming of the Shrew. Byeee! (as Hannah says)

No comments: