Monday, March 15, 2004

I decided to quote Cammy's roommate (and good friend) Sarah, regarding my views about the upcoming election. She makes me laugh:

"I really don't know what to think of the presidential candidates anymore. Bush is obviously bad, and the democrats should unite to get him and his neoconservative nannies out of the White House, but who are we replacing him with? John Kerry? First of all, John Kerry is a scary looking man. I do not trust his horsey facial characteristics at all. And whats more, he is still a pansy fence rider. Second, unless John Edwards signs up to be his running mate, I think we're in for another close election. Ah, John Edwards, with your beguiling smile and southern charm... you're too good looking to be in politics, you fox you. Finally, whats the deal with Kerry being so effing vague about gay marriage?"

I agree completely.

No comments: