Thursday, March 18, 2004

Ok, what do you think of this:
The whole group of dorms in my area of the campus are called the Segundo dorms. And every dorm building in the Segundo area has its own group of smokers that gather outside the dorm at random times of the day to smoke. Except my dorm, the Integrated Studies, or "nerd" dorm. So some of my friends, namely Scott, Chris, and Daniel decide to buy a pack of cigarettes and stand outside and smoke them, just so that we don't look like the big nerds in the area! A lot of my other friends, like Kaylan and Liz and Alicia, are really upset with them for doing that. I, personally, think it's kind of funny...as long as no one starts doing it regularly!
Just felt the need to blog what we Davisites do in our free time. Basically, take up smoking for fun.

ps-ONLY ONE FINAL LEFT! But it's on Monday :(

No comments: