Monday, February 23, 2004

Today:
I got an apartment!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so grown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not really. It's all basically my parents who are paying for everything.

In one of the apartment complexes, they had a reeeeaaally cute friendly grey-striped tabby cat. But his name was Daniel. Who names a cat Daniel?!

Oh yeah, did I mention that I slept overnight with like, 8 other people just so we could get the first choice of apartments? Yeah...they didn't have a waiting list, so it was first come, first served. Going on about 3 hours of sleep right now. We're such nerds. I ditched Linguistics. That was nice. AND we got our first choice of apartments. So everything's going pretty well, I think. I know you have all been desperately wondering how things are going with me.

No comments: