Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Oh man. I had a good weekend. Because I got to ditch class on Friday and have a four-day weekend at home, in Monrovia! And get lots of birthday presents! So I flew home on Thursday night, and had birthday cake (mmm...chocolate cheesecake, I think it was) and opened presents. I get to rent a guitar from the Watermelon Music in Davis! Let's see if I can actually learn how to play it!
Then on Friday, I slept in...and got Indian food for my belated birthday dinner! Mmm. Very tasty.
Saturday: The family went to Venice Beach. It was so nice and sunny and warm/cool. I got a henna tattoo and a very random shirt. And got Indian food again, at one of the local stands. Then we went to a basketball game at Occidental College (my parents' alma mater).
Sunday: Homework time! Gave Kim a bath. So now she hates me. But she also loves me at the same time, because I'm the person who takes her for walks every day. Went to Brigitte's house to chill and play hide-and-go-seek in the dark.
Monday: Went out to breakfast in Sierra Madre, then saw Monsieur Ibrahim at the Laemmle. And the best part: Got a HUGE slice of chocolate cake at the coffee shop at Vromans. And then I flew home.

Exciting, huh? Oh, and I looked at Hannah's pictures of her with bangs. So cute, Hannah! They look good! :)

Now for school tomorrow. Or shall I say today. :(

No comments: