Thursday, January 22, 2004

Hmm...I think this is the longest period of time that I haven't updated for quite a while! And I didn't even try not to blog!
So, you may ask: What news is there?
Welp, there's some. I'm not sure that I want to post it all on the blog. But let's see...the ants left for the whole week until they came back again last night and attacked Kaylan's peanut butter. So she sprayed them with her Sweet Kiwi body mist, since we didn't have any Raid. Needless to say, they were still here this morning.
And then we went to go see Ted Leo and the Pharmacists last night. For free at the MU. And they were really good! I bought their shirt and their CD. 20 bucks. A little too much money to spend just spur-of-the-moment. But I couldn't help it! They were really good! Ted Leo, actually, was really good. His voice reminds me of Ben Folds. Which is definitely a good thing. And he joked with the audience in between songs.
So yeah. That's not all the news. But that's all that I'm going to post right now, since I'm going to eat dinner. Yes, at 5 pm, like an old lady.

No comments: