Monday, June 09, 2003

Wow...what a weekend
Friday: I went on a walk with Kim and Jenny and her cousin's dog, Sam, who's a shepherd mix, I think. We had fun walking around the block, and I think Kim enjoyed bullying Sam, who's about twice as big as she is. Then I went with Cammy and her family to the streetfair (wow, it's been so long since I've done that!) and we had fun looking at all the merchandise that NEVER CHANGES no matter how long it's been! But I did find a cute red messanger-bag style purse that has a cat on it...maybe next friday...
Saturday: Went out to lunch for my dad's birthday and with his whole side of the family at Caffe Citron. It was really nice--they have AWESOME chocolate cake. And then in the evening we went to see Garrison Keillor at the Greek Theatre in Hollywood. It was great--probably one of the funniest "episodes" of A Prairie Home Companion I've ever heard. And Leah and I had a very exciting adventure. Ask me if you want to know about it!
Sunday: I started freaking out because I hadn't studied enough for the English final. Then we went to lunch with my grandma in Venice for her birthday. Good food yet again. And then I came back and studied with people at Monrovia Coffee Company. Ok, how can people (ahem-Alex and Robbie) live in Monrovia and not know where the Coffee company is?? They both got lost on the way there!! It's crazy! But yeah...we had fun quizzing eachother on quotes and making fun of Alex because he knew all of them. And here I am, online at 12:15 AM on Monday morning! Good times!
I hope everyone else had a good weekend!
Only 4 more days of school!

No comments: