Friday, June 27, 2003

First of all...I will fix the White Stripes pic. Just give me time, and check back in a few days. Oh wait...I'm not going to be here in a few days. I leave for Thailand tomorrow! And another thing: sorry about the ugly links section. I am trying to fix that too.
Aaaah, summer. I love it. On Wednesday night, Cammy and I watched some people filming a movie over on Melrose. It was this Victorian house that they had set up to look like an inn at Christmas--there were Christmas lights and fake snow on the ground! So cammy and I watched them film for about an hour, but people kept looking at us, and they weren't even really doing any filming that we could see, and we didn't recognize any big stars, so we left. But it was still fun.
Then yesterday, on Thursday, I drove all the way down to Palos Verdes to visit my buddy Crystal, whom I worked with at Epson last summer. We had a lot of fun driving around Palos Verdes doing nothing, because everything in that town seems to close at eight--and there was nothing to do besides rent a movie! So we rented "The Very Thought of You",simply because it has Joseph Fiennes (who we both agree is hot).
so much cuter than ralph
And what a surprise! The movie was boring and predictable! And Joseph Fiennes was only in about a third of it! But oh well. It was worth it. I guess.
And now here I am. Friday morning, the day before I leave. I'll write everyone postcards!

No comments: