Friday, June 20, 2003

Ok! It's all done! Graduation, Grad Nite, and (most of) my plans to go to Thailand with Pauline on the 28th! My, how things happen quickly around here! Well, it has been a stellar week (I don't know why that adjective just popped into my head. But it works). The graduation went smoothly--I did get my sleeve caught on the railing, despite being warned over ten times, but everything turned out ok. Grad Nite was AWESOME! I'm not sure if I could have had more fun last night (this morning?). What can I say--who better to sit next to than Miguel, Adair, and Vivian on Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones? They crack me up. I wasn't even tired at all! I got back at 7:30 and slept until my mum woke me up at 10 am for breakfast. Yes! 2 and a half hours of sleep! And I'm still awake now! Granted, I do seem to be mixing up my words a lot today...
And tomorrow, I get to go to people's graduation parties. And the day after tomorrow, Leah goes to Japan until August. And then a week from tomorrow, I go to Bangkok with Pauline to visit her dad and her family for 4 weeks! I can't believe it!
this is Thailand
We're even going to fly down to Phuket, which is a beautiful beach, for a few days, too. Isn't it gorgeous??
this is Phuket
I can't wait to go--it will definitely be an experience!

No comments: