Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Aaah...school is almost done! Graduation is tomorrow--I had to buy white shoes today, to match my cap and gown, since I don't have any dressy white shoes. And I think I might take Vivian's idea of staying up all night on the night of graduation, and then sleeping on the day before grad nite. But I don't know if I have the ability to go all night without sleeping...I need something exciting to DO in order to stay awake that long!
So, I went to a banquet tonight for Leah (since she's going to Japan this Sunday) at McCormick and Schmicks in El Segundo. It's a long story. Don't ask me to explain. But I met this guy, Ryan something, who also went to Japan, like me, 5 years ago (he's like 20, though), and we were talking about travel, and he just finished studying abroad in London for a semester! It was so exciting--he said it's really great there, because it's just enough like a foreign country--the people still speak English, but it's a totally different culture, and they are still hard to understand because of their accents and the slang that they use. I can't wait! Oh yeah, and he said he also visited Paris while he was abroad, and he said that London is way better. I knew it all along! So yeah. Maybe I'll study in London during my junior year of college. I'm not sure yet. But if anyone sees Leah before the 22nd, wish her good luck! Because she's going to Japan for 6 weeks! I'm gonna miss her! *sniff*

No comments: