Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aargh. Sorry to leave that depressing previous post up for so long. I have not been wallowing in sadness these past few days, as one might assume.

In fact, I am almost done PACKING! Two massive suitcases and one roll-y carry-on. And a purse. Yeah, I'm moving, what can I do? There's really no way around sweatin' a lot during the trips to and from the airport. Especially since I'll be lugging the bags through NY, which apparently is still suffering from humid heat waves.

Oh well, Ari's picking me up at the airport at least, and I'm arriving at 10pm. So it shouldn't be too bad.

I am excited!!!! My enthusiasm about moving to NY has picked up again; I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight (since I couldn't really sleep last night either; my excitement kicked in two days in advance).

No comments: