Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This I Believe

My parents are big fans of the NPR series "This I Believe," which is a project where people (some famous and some not) talk for about three or four minutes about what their beliefs are, relating to life or just their philosophies about certain things. It's deep, man.
But no, really, it's pretty interesting sometimes. And the point I'm coming to is that Wayne Coyne of Flaming Lips gloriousness read one recently, and I liked it. My Dad sent me the link.
This is it, if you're interested.

P.S. Hannah, do you and your roomies actually go out in public while wearing said headbands? This I gotta see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Wayne's philosophy, though it may be easier said than done at times.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, what do the labels do?

hanner said...

I just remembered to comment on this.

I don't have any pictures, sorry. But my friend Wynn did actually wear a bandanna last night in this very fashion. True story. You can do it! If you wear it with confidence no one will doubt you.