Friday, March 02, 2007

Off to see the Oral Surgeon!!

I'm flying home tomorrow! For no particular reason. Except that I need to have a pre-surgery check-up so that they can make a "splint." I don't really know how you make a splint for a tooth implant, but I'm trying hard not too think about it excessively.

It's fun to have an excuse to go home though! If not to see the 'rents and bff Cammy, then at least to see our doggy Jinny and become somewhat less animal-starved!

PS-All of my roomies at this moment are either drunk or not at home. I wonder if anyone will be able to give me a ride to the airport in the morning? I have my fingers crossed....

2 comments:

hercheese said...

hope all goes well with ze oral surgeon.

Anonymous said...

whhhy didnt i see you if you were home?..hows it goin?