Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Been a While

But not a while as in that one song, by Puddle of Mud or P.O.D. or some other less-than-stellar band....

I want to post two totally unimportant and self-absorbed thoughts (But perhaps all blogger posts can be categorized in this way?).

Thought #1:
I really wish I could pull off a headband. Like the one Luke Wilson's wearing in Royal Tenenbaums, or just some kind of bandana tied in the same way. There's this guy at my work who wears a headband like that often, and it inspires me. Too bad I'm not a guy, because the effect is definitely not quite as, shall we say, formidable, when seen on women.


Thought #2:
I wish I had a boyfriend (or husband!) who looked like Jeremy Sisto. I was watching this movie last week for my German film class called The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum (a rare example of a good German film--I recommend it!) and the male love interest kind of reminded me of Jeremy Sisto, and renewed my mild obsession with him. Yes, he looks a little creepy and mildly ape-like, but that's why we love him, right?

And that is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a husband?! keht is there something you should tell me? ..also the other day my dad was watching some really creepy movie with jeremy sisto when he was really young and he was basically evil and went around killing people because his dad brought him back to life once and he hated it..o and it also had jeff goldbloom (sp?)..weird

hanner said...

Sometimes my roommate and I love to wear headbands like that. Do it, do it.