Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My trip to Norway was really cool! (As I mentioned earlier.) I got to stay for with Tilly (my friend from Norway, who I met when she stayed with our family for an exchange program)and her family on their farm in Sveio, which is about half an hour from Haugesund, the nearest larger town.
I got to see baby lambs being born (two sets of triplets! And one of them was named after me!), take Tilly's sister's dog, Tinka out for walks (I am dog-starved), and play this funny card game called Munchkin (it's American; anyone heard of it?). I also got to meet the entire awesome Rossehaug family, and eat delicious home-cooked meals for the first time since Christmas. What more could I ask for?

Unfortunately, I cannot post pics of Norway for the time being, since my digital camera is broken and I had to use a stupid disposable one. So once I use up the roll of film and get it developed...you will see some pics! And yes Tilly, I will definitely find a way to share them with you. Is over the internet good?

Pics from the earlier Eurotrip will be posted soon, I swear! (I actually posted most of the good ones on Facebook already, but I'll still post some up here for the fam.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can I find the Rossehaug family in Sveio? I've done quite a bit of genealogy research and I think I'm related to them.

Thanks,
Sara Bristol
sarabristol@charter.net