Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm done with finals! Woo-hoo!
Dylan and I are going to SF on Wednesday for a night (we're seeing a show at the Fillmore, too, very exciting).
Then my dad's coming up on Friday to help me move out, and I'm leaving Davis on Sunday!

Very mixed feelings about going home. And VERY mixed feelings about leaving all of this behind and going to freakin' Deutschland. I'm definitely going to miss hanging out over the summer, since I've already gotten a taste of it in the last few days.
I hope nothing changes too much. . . .

EDIT: My mom shared some Buddhist wisdom with me in a letter I got from her today, which is that "most of our miseries as humans come from our desires to hold on to transitory things." Therefore, I guess I should try to accept it if things do change. If I have to.

No comments: