Friday, June 03, 2005

I am passing on the "musical baton" short music survey that I got from Hannah's site:

Total volume of music files on my computer:
3.45 GB, or 2.6 days. My iPod mini doesn't hold much more than that, sadly.

The last CD I bought was:
The Ebb and Flow, a SF band. Bought it totally on a whim.

Song playing right now:
"Tomorrow Morning," Jack Johnson

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
*This is a very difficult question (statement?). These are just a few that popped into my head.

"The Universal Soldier" Donovan
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" The Beatles
"Feel Good Inc." Gorillaz
"Love in a Trashcan" The Raveonettes
"One by One All Day" The Shins

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Corie
Billy
Elaine
Ivan
Kaylan

Fun! I realized that I like short music surveys.

No comments: