Friday, June 24, 2005

I finally saw people today! (After living in the cave of my house.) No, I actually enjoy the peace and quiet and mild boredom that immediately follow finals week. Of course I will probably get tired of it in the next couple days, but this past week has been nice.

Corie and Matt drove by my house randomly and invited me to hang out at Starbucks and meet up with Brigitte. It was fun. We talked about a lot of random stuff. Brigitte may convince me to go sky diving, if it doesn't end up costing an arm and a leg, which I think it may. But I'd definitely like to try it...if I'm brave enough. Hehe, that's the other catch. But more importantly, I have a job interview tomorrow, to be an intern at Epson (again!), and hopefully I can get a job there for a short time, so that I can travel around Europe as much as possible when I'm abroad!
[added note: I realized today that hanging out with boys for a majority of my free time this past school year seems to have made my mind much dirtier than it ever has been before. Is this what it means to be truly "one of the guys"?]

ps-I was reading this girl Marlene's blog, who I'm kind of friends with (she was in my German class two quarters ago). Yes, I guess the fact that I don't know her that well and I'm reading all her private thoughts makes me something of a stalker. But her blog is so witty! I'm jealous.

No comments: