Friday, June 17, 2005

Dylan and I had fun in San Francisco! We stayed at the Mosser, which is an awesome little hotel off of Powell Street, and we saw a show at the Fillmore, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks (Malkmus used to be the lead singer in Pavement, for anyone who's heard of that band). It was cool, I wasn't expecting to like the show, since I'm not really a fan of Pavement, but the band kind of reminded me of Nada Surf, except more funky and more rock, less emo. Good times.

Dylan and I also took photos at the Musee Mecanique, near Pier 39:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The top photo is "dazed and confused", the second one is "explorers," then we tried to do the match-up of profiles, and then the traditional smiles, except I look really sarcastic. It was fun.

I AM LEAVING ON SUNDAY!
(that's the day after tomorrow, by the way)

No comments: