Monday, February 14, 2005

So for my birthday, I didn't do much; sat around until about 3pm, and then went up to these man-made ponds in North Davis. I've been to them before...they're really pretty, and Dylan took me on this awesome, rustic trail to get there. Here are a couple of pics:





And then the ducks came up to us, and tried to eat our shoes and backpacks:



Then tonight, I went to a "freedom dinner" at my friend Karie and Alicia's apartment--technically it was for singles only, but they invited me anyway. It was so fun! We watched Practical Magic, which is a chick flick apparently (I'd never seen it), and we had LOTS of desserts. I definitely felt sick, yet happy, afterwards!


People serving themselves


My ice cream (that's my hand) and Jessica holding her ice cream

Good times!

No comments: