Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ok, immediately after saying that I hate filling out surveys, I did one. Well, it's not really a survey, it's more like a "soundtrack to your life" kinda thingy. I stole it from Corie, and it took me about half an hour to finish. Not to shabby, in my opinion--for once it didn't take me three hours!

So here's a list of the first songs that came into my head:

Opening song: Back in the USSR, The Beatles

Waking up: Annie Waits, Ben Folds

First date: You’re Quiet, Brendan Benson

First kiss: If You Find Yourself Caught in Love, Belle Sebastian

Falling in love: Do You Realize??, The Flaming Lips

Heartbreak: Everybody Hurts, REM

Driving fast: Good to Me, The White Stripes

Getting ready to go out: Blister in the Sun, Violent Femmes

Partying with friends: Michael, Franz Ferdinand

Dancing at a club: Midnight Show, The Killers

Flirting: Can't Get You Out of My Head, Kylie Minogue

Feeling sexy: Là Pour ça, Nada Surf

Walking alone in the rain: Pink Bullets, The Shins

Missing someone: Strange Little Girl, The Stranglers

Summer vacation: Mudfootball, Jack Johnson

Fighting with someone: Lonesome Tears, Beck

Acting goofy with friends: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, Wham!

Thinking back: My Name is Jonas, Weezer

Feeling depressed: Nothing in This World Can Stop Me Worryin’ Bout that Girl, The Kinks

Christmas time: Christmas Time is Here, Vince Guaraldi Trio (Charlie Brown Xmas)

Falling asleep: Lullabye, Emitt Rhodes

Closing song: Under the Bridge, Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: