Monday, August 25, 2003

Ok...so I was in Death Valley for three nights. And that's why I haven't been updating. While I was there (with me fam), it was around 110 degrees every day. Pretty crazy. In fact, we appeared to be the only Californians (or Americans, for that matter) crazy enough to stay in Death Valley at the end of August. We were seriously surrounded by Europeans during the whole trip--the majority were either Italian or French. It was cool though, to be able to pick out all of the Europeans by their clothing. European men wear very feminine shoes!
And tomorrow, we're going on part 2 of the trip, to stay at the beach house in San Clemente for a week. And we're taking Kim!! for the first time!! This should be an interesting experience, considering how hyper Kim usually is. But I'm definitely looking forward to the trip. A week on the beach!
And I believe my good friend Hannah is in (or at least on the way to) Utah right now! I wish you well, Hannah! Keep blogging, man! You're like, the only one besides Cammy who reads my site!! (I promise, that's not the only reason you're my friend.)

No comments: