Thursday, August 14, 2003

It feels like sooo long since I’ve blogged! 6 days! Sheesh. Well, let’s see…I had a really nice time at Hannah’s party on the 9th—her backyard looked so pretty! And it was nice to see people. And listen to 80’s music. Ha ha. Then on the 10th and 11th, I visited my cuzins. They are so cool! They live in Virginia, so I don’t see them very often, and we had some fun hanging out at my aunt’s in San Diego. Then on Tuesday I went shopping at Ikea for sheets for my dorm. Yes! Except they were out of the sheets I really wanted, which are red with white bunny rabbits (they’re kids sheets). So I have to go back in a few days. Bummer.
And then yesterday, we (me mum, sister, and I) went to Little India, which is in Artesia. It’s so cool there! It’s the best place to go for, well, Indian stuff! Which, if you’re like me, you think is awesome! We went to this one place that sold bed covers and tapestries and stuff, and they had an area with photos of famous people who had come into the store. Well, I didn’t know most of them, but they had a picture with Cher (ha ha!), and then I noticed two people that looked familiar…Gwen Stefani and Tony Kanal!!(sp?) I started yelling at Leah, “Look! It’s No Doubt!” And the owner-lady heard me and came over to say that Tony is a friend of the family that owns the store, and he comes to all of their birthday celebrations and stuff. So I thought that was really exciting. Especially because Tony is HOT. Maybe I should just hang out at that store all the time.
See, I told you he was hot.

So yeah. That was the highlight of my day yesterday. Oh yeah, and we also had a REALLY good Indian lunch in Artesia, too.
Oh, and I saw Freaky Friday today, if anyone cares. It was actually one of the best “cheesy family type” of movies I can remember seeing in a long time.

No comments: