Thursday, August 07, 2003

Ok, I have two things I have to blog about and get off my chest:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean! I just saw it, like 2 hours ago with Christina and my sister—it’s pretty good. It had some slow parts and I’m not saying it wasn’t a little predictable, but…Johnny Depp!!! He was so awesome!! I loved his character, I mean come on? Who can resist lots of smeared black eyeshadow, dreadlocks, and the hilarious way that he walked? A hippie pirate! I couldn’t stop laughing whenever he was on!
man oh man

I mean, sure, Orlando had his moments, but he just can’t compare to Johnny Depp.
twice the fun
Yeah. So at the moment I'm a little on the obsessed side. I'm sure I"ll be fine by tomorrow. Really.

Okay, now for
2. I finished Harry Potter! And I can’t believe who died! I won’t say who it is, for anyone who hasn’t read it yet and doesn’t want to know, but, really! Come on! That was the one person I DIDN’T want to die! Out of any of them! I got so wrapped up in this book (I think because it’s so long, and I was reading it nonstop), and it made me so depressed! All I can say is, he better come back to life in one of the next books! Or else!
Ok. I think it’s time for me to stop ranting. I will try to be calmer tomorrow. Maybe a little meditation.

No comments: