Thursday, November 29, 2012

A few more pics stolen from Facebook

For those people who read my blog but don't read Facebook. I know you're out there!

First, from waaaayyy back in October: 

The Banjarmassin bamboo rafting group.

Me on a bamboo raft. I was able to stand for about 10 seconds before losing my balance. 
The sight that greeted us on our morning going up to the waterfalls. All the local men showing up outside our door with their motorcycles. Which one to choose?
 At Access Camp, November 15 - 18
Tabitha and I unintentionally dressed as twins. A lot of people couldn't tell us apart that day.

Emceeing the counselor talent show.

Singing "I Will Survive" with different words (courtesy of Jon and Deirdre) for the talent show.
 Jakarta Police School Native Speaker Day--Whodunnit? Game

I was the CSI Reporter. As such, I got to be in the room with the body and explain the gory details of the stabbing. (They weren't so gory or very detailed, actually.)

Police officers checking out the body.

Jon gets (surprise!) arrested.

Adam also gets arrested, but tries to get away (he's a quick thinker!).
 Jogjakarta--November 22 - 25

The ladies at Prambanan temple: Liz, Iris, me, Deirdre, Holly, Christen, Jen, Autumn

Partying at Bintang (Indonesian for "star"), the reggae bar. Deirdre, me, Holly, Iris, Christen, and Jon. 

So much ELF love on Thanksgiving.

No comments: