Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Talkin' Bout My Generation

The cafe at Teachers College always hosts a local music group/singer on Wednesday evenings. Tonight (right now, as I'm posting this) they have a folk pair playing covers on acoustic guitar and harmonica-piano (What is that instrument actually called?).

And they just played "No One Else" by Weezer. YES! So great. I don't think I've ever heard anyone play that live (not even Weezer the one time I saw them). These kids are definitely from my generation.

3 comments:

hanner said...

a melodica, perhaps? one time robbie and i played a guitar/melodica duet of "moon river" for our friend's wedding variety show. t'was fun!

kate said...

Yes, that's what it was! That's so cool that you played it at a wedding!

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.